Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PLACES ONES CALLED HOME.


He is a charming man (over email), a creative mind and such a talented artist. He see's himself as an educator and a father of three 10 years from now, believes in happiness and nothing more, and can describe the most simplest of things, like an aquarium, with such poetry. Please meet, Scott Foley.





Where does your creativity come from?
To be quite honest, I have not a clue where my creativity comes from. But what I do know is that when others showcase their own creativity, it makes me want to do the same. I get filled with passion, and I want to get out there with my camera in hand immediately. I believe everything can act as source of personal inspiration in someway - from the leaves to an earlobe.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would be in the world's largest aquarium, with a beautiful woman. I have had this image in my mind lately of an innocent, yet stunning, female face silhouetted by a deep blue moving wall behind her. I love the silence and intimacy of aquariums. Public yet private.



What keeps you up at night?

My past and future keep me awake at night, rarely my present.


Why do you do what you do?

I do what I do because I want to score as many chicks as physically possible. That's a lie, kind of. I do what I do because it makes me happy. I believe there is nothing as important. Well, perhaps love, but I do not see the two as separate entities.


Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see myself married to the women of my dreams and my reality. I see myself as a father of 2 children, with a third one on the way. I see myself working full-time as an educator and enjoying it, while still making films and taking photos on the side. I see a smile on my face.


Describe you and your videos in one sentence.

A well of passion, sex, skin, depression, joy, rage, confusion, patiently waiting for your bucket.



Where do you want to be when you wake up?

If I could wake up anywhere, I would wake up in my bed before leaving for college. There are a few choices I would have made differently, and I think regret is real.



All videos by Scott Foley.

www.vimeo.com/scottbfoley


No comments:

Post a Comment