Both our money combined: Rp. 2.100.000 (without plane tickets)
That's more than enough for about 4 days in Bali if you don't spend your money on useless items and if your hotel is free (hihihihihihihi). Hotels around Kuta are pretty nice. You can find real cheap hotels around Poppies Lane. There are loads of backpacker hostels around Poppies Lane I and II that cost around Rp.50.000 to Rp.150.000 pernight if you're lucky.
1. You have to go to Tanah Lot and other temples
2. Travel to see beaches that not alot of people know about like Padang-Padang or Blue Point
3. Get to know the locals
4. See the sunset at Kuta Beach
5. See the night life and hang around the bars at Popppies Lane
6. Go tanning and DO NOT FORGET to bring tanning spray
7. Always always spare time to hang out with the local surfers because they are wicked cool
8. If you're on a low budget, never ever force yourself to buy drinks. Say Hi to a random stranger and just perhaps he/she can buy you drink.
9. Go to the beach at night. That is a must.
10. Do not forget to try the local food and local "food". You know, local shrooms. Now that is magic!
After a long day of adventuring around, it's nice to sit back and see the sunset. It really is. The beach gets pretty crowded because everyone wants to see the sun set. The local lifeguards always standby and they're really nice guys to talk to. Most of them sit and watch the sun set in the watch tower or on that sand car thing. Nice dudes to talk to. They joke about the tourists alot, nice jokes. If you can speak Indonesian, the locals will really open up to you. And... give you local price. See they divide everything. Local price and "bule" price. It's hilarious! Makes you feel so lucky that you're on the local price side.
The sunset's are really flabbergasting. I don't think you can describe it in words. It's.... Oh man! How great is our God? SO GREAT!